Our client, a global manufacturing company with $3B+ in revenue was faced with establishing a people and leadership strategy that would complement their digital transformation. They were experiencing a challenging year with significant revenue growth, expansion into new markets and integrating a large acquisition. This all put stress on the leadership team and challenged the company culture.
Together with our client, we designed a blueprint that aligned with tomorrows strategy and not today’s. We co-collaborated together to:
1. ALIGN MINDSETS & BEHAVIORS
• Ensuring there was commitment to the vision and leaders were modelling the right behaviors needed to execute the strategy.
2. IMPLEMENT A DATA DRIVEN TALENT VULNERABILITY AUDIT
• Providing clarity on the future workforce requirements.
3. DESIGN THE RIGHT LEADERSHIP MODEL & CULTURE
• This was one of the most critical pieces of work. Having Leaders aligned to the strategy and consistently communicating the vision and goals at the same time ensuring the right culture.
4. DEFINITION OF KEY PROCESSES & SYSTEMS
• Re-designing work to increase effectiveness and performance against strategic goals.
5. REVIEW OF ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
• Refining the organizational structure to maximize decision effectiveness and value delivery.
6. IMPLEMENTATION OF REWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Performance measures & rewards were aligned to strategic goals.
A robust multi-year implementation plan with clear deliverables and measurements built-in throughout the journey. They also have a leadership and HR team that are excited about the future and can clearly see how they contribute and what they’re accountable for.